NCM Munich Electric Trekking Bike, E-Bike, E-Trekking, 36V 13Ah 60Nm, 468W [White 26]
or 4 payments of $399.75 with InfoIn Stock
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Comfortable sitting posture
- All important controls easily accessible
- Supplied with 36V to deliver a high output power
- over 468Wh capacity for a longer distance
- reach up to 70 km (depending on the conditions)
- easily removable battery so you can charge it anywhere
Das-Kit 60Nm Motor
Das Kit L6 Display
|NCM Munich||NCM Munich N8C|
|Battery||DEHAWK R3S-3613H, 468Wh, 36v 13Ah||DEHAWK R3S-3613H, 468Wh, 36v 13Ah|
|Display||Das-Kit L6, LCD Display||Das-Kit L6, LCD Display|
|Charger||SANS 36V 2A||SANS 36V 2A|
|Frame||Alu. 6061, 440/480mm||Alu. 6061, 440/480mm|
|Forks||ZOOM 187d 100mm||SUNTOUR, CR8 28 60mm|
|Braking System||Tektro Mechanical Disc||
Front: Tektro Mechanical Disc
Rear: Promax, TX-117 V brake
|Gear Selector||Shimano Tourney, 7 speed||Shimano NEXUS, 8 speed|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano Tourney, 7 speed||Shimano NEXUS, 8 speed|
|Saddle||Selle Royal, Freeway, Brown||Selle Royal, Freeway, Brown|
|Tyre||Schwalbe Marathon, 26×1.75, 28×1.5||Schwalbe Marathon, 26×1.75, 28×1.5|
|Handle Grips||Velo, Brown||Velo, Brown|
|Pedal||Wellgo, B087||Wellgo, B087|
|Range||Upto 70 km||Upto 70 km|
|Weight||27 kg||27 kg|
|Stand Over Height||Wheel Base||Frame Size||Min / Max Seat Height||Reach||Overall Length|
- 1-year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2-year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tires, brake pads, chains, spokes, freewheel, tire puncture etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
- Our bikes are water resistant but not waterproof. Water damage is not covered under warranty.
In order to ensure our high quality standard, our bicycles are subjected to a functional test at the factory. This can lead to dust deposits on the tyres and the seat post. Our bikes are only delivered pre-assembled, a final fine adjustment and inspection by the buyer or a third party is necessary (costs incurred for this cannot be covered). Before riding, please check all screws for strength and carry out a fine adjustment of the gears and brakes. Check the tyre pressure. Depending on the bicycle model, the final assembly and inspection of the components should take between 60 and 90 minutes.
The laws around the use of scooters/e-bikes on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter/e-bike to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
In the box
- 1 x Munich E-bike
- 1 x DC362DE 36v charger
- 1 x tool kit
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $399.75 with Info