NCM Aspen Plus Fat Mountain Electric Bike, E-MTB, E-Bike, 48V 16Ah 60Nm, 768Wh Battery [Black 26]
NCM Aspen +
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Comfortable sitting posture
- All important controls easily accessible
- Supplied with 48V to deliver a high output power
- over 768Wh capacity for a longer distance
- reach up to 150 km (depending on the conditions)
- battery integrated in the frame for better aesthetics
- easily removable battery so you can charge it anywhere
- A built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
Das-Kit 60Nm Motor
Das-Kit C7 Display
48V battery with USB
CST Fat Tyres
|Motor||Das-Kit X15 motor, 48V, 60Nm, max speed 32 km/h||
Das-Kit X15 motor, 48V, 60Nm, max speed 32 km/h
|Battery||DEHAWK, I5, 48V 16Ah, 768Wh with USB Port||DEHAWK, I5, 48V 13Ah, 624Wh with USB Port|
|Display||Das-Kit C7 Advanced, LCD Display||
|Charger||DC483DE 48V 3A||DC483DE 48V 3A|
|Frame||Alu. 6061, 26*480MM||Alu. 6061, 26*480MM|
|Forks||RST Guide NL-26"||RST Guide NL-26"|
|Braking System||Tektro Hydraulic Disc||Tektro Mechanical Disc|
|Gear Selector||Shimano Acera 8 speed||Shimano Altus 7 speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Acera Triple||Shimano Altus Triple|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano Acera, 8 speed||Shimano Altus, 7 speed|
|Saddle||Selle Royal, Lookin-A200UR, Black||NCM Velo, VL-3410|
|Tyre||CST 26" 4.0||CST 26" 4.0|
|Handle Grips||Velo, VLG-1189D3 139mm||Velo, VLG-1189D3 139mm|
|Pedal||Wellgo, B087||Wellgo, B087|
|Range||Upto 150 km||Upto 120 km|
|Weight||29 kg||29 kg|
|Stand Over Height||Wheel Base||Frame Size||Min / Max Seat Height||Reach||Overall Length|
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tires, brake pads, chains, spokes, freewheel, tire puncture etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
- Our bikes are water resistant but not waterproof. Water damage is not covered under warranty.
In order to ensure our high quality standard, our bicycles are subjected to a functional test at the factory. This can lead to dust deposits on the tyres and the seat post. Our bikes are only delivered pre-assembled, a final fine adjustment and inspection by the buyer or a third party is necessary (costs incurred for this cannot be covered). Before riding, please check all screws for strength and carry out a fine adjustment of the gears and brakes. Check the tyre pressure. Depending on the bicycle model, the final assembly and inspection of the components should take between 60 and 90 minutes.
The laws around the use of scooters/e-bikes on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter/e-bike to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
In the box
- 1 x Aspen + e-bike
- 1 x DC483DE 48v charger
- 1 x tool kit
More From This Category