NCM Moscow M3 Electric Mountain Bike, E-Bike, 300W, E-MTB, 48V 12Ah, 576Wh Battery [Black 27.5"]
NCM Moscow M3
- Reinforced integrated battery
- Custom front light to enhance visibility
- Easily removable battery to charge it anywhere
- Reach up to 110km (depending on the conditions)
- Ergonomic bicycle grips
- Comfortable sitting posture
- All the important controls easily accessible
Das-Kit 50Nm Motor
Tektro Disc Brakes
48V Integrated and Removable Battery
Custom Front Light
|Moscow M3||Moscow Plus||Moscow|
|Motor||Das-Kit X15 motor, 48V 50Nm, max speed 32 km/h||Das-Kit X15 motor, 48V 50Nm, max speed 32 km/h||
Das-Kit X15 motor, 48V 50Nm,max speed 32 km/h
|Battery||Das-Kit, I6, 48V 12Ah, 576Wh||DEHAWK, I5, 48V 16Ah, 768Wh with USB Port||DEHAWK, I5, 48V 13Ah, 624Wh with USB Port|
|Display||Das-Kit L7, LCD Display||Das-Kit C7 Advanced, LCD Display||Das-Kit L7, LCD Display|
|Charger||Das-Kit, 48V 2A||DC483DE 48V 2A||DC483DE 48V 2A|
|Frame||Alu. 6061 26"*460MM | 27.5"*480MM | 29"*520MM||Alu. 6061, 19/20*480/510MM||Alu. 6061, 19/20*480/510MM|
|Forks||SUNTOUR XCT||SUNTOUR XCM||SUNTOUR XCT|
|Braking System||Tektro Disc||Tektro Hydraulic Disc||Tektro Mechanical Disc|
|Gear Selector||Shimano Altus 7 speed||Shimano Acera 8 speed||Shimano Altus 7 speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Altus Triple||Shimano Acera Triple||Shimano Altus Triple|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano Altus, 7 speed||Shimano Acera, 8 speed||Shimano Altus, 7 speed|
|Saddle||NCM Velo, VL-3410||Selle Royal, Lookin-A200UR, Black||NCM Velo, VL-3410|
|Tyre||Arisun Mount Cronos||Schwalbe, Smart Sam 27.5×2.25 29×2.25||Schwalbe, Smart Sam 27.5×2.25 29×2.25|
|Handle Grips||Velo, VLG-1189D3||Velo, VLG-1189D3 139mm||Velo, VLG-1189D3 139mm|
|Pedal||Wellgo, B087||Wellgo, B087||Wellgo, B087|
|Range||110 km||150 km||120 km|
|Weight||25 kg||28/29 kg||28/29 kg|
|Stand Over Height||Wheel Base||Frame Size||Min / Max Seat Height||Reach||
Moscow M3 26"
|Moscow M3 27.5"||162-187||76.2||108||48.2||86.8 / 103||60||180|
|Moscow M3 29"||175-193||82.5||110||50.8||88.9 / 106||60||185|
- Leon Cycle provides 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- Leon Cycle provides 2 year warranty on the bike frame. For more warranty information visit our FAQS.
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tires, brake pads, chains, spokes, freewheel, tire puncture etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months. For more information contact Leon Cycle on 0390695443.
- Our bikes are water resistant but not waterproof. Water damage is not covered under warranty.
In order to ensure our high quality standard, our bicycles are subjected to a functional test at the factory. This can lead to dust deposits on the tyres and the seat post. Our bikes are only delivered pre-assembled, a final fine adjustment and inspection by the buyer or a third party is necessary (costs incurred for this cannot be covered). Before riding, please check all screws for strength and carry out a fine adjustment of the gears and brakes. Check the tyre pressure. For more information contact us on 0390695443. Visit our Youtube channel for Assembly and New Arrivals Videos. Depending on the bicycle model, the final assembly and inspection of the components should take between 60 and 90 minutes.
The laws around the use of scooters/e-bikes on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter/e-bike to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
In the box
- 1 x NCM Moscow M3 E-bike
- 1 x DC483DE 48v charger
- 1 x tool kit
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
More From This Category